[OM] Re: [OT] In GeeBees's land... (Land Rover show)

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] In GeeBees's land... (Land Rover show)
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 18:06:51 +1000
> Wayne Harridge wrote:
> Great !
>
> I weight reliability top of the list of features of just
> about anything (cars, cameras, computers, etc.) - I think
> I'll stick wth the Nissan !

Exactly. That's why there's no Range Rover Sport in our
driveway.

Of all the cars we've ever owned, the most reliable from
new (present company excepted, knock on wood, and so on...)
was the cheap-as-chips, $13K driveaway, Malaysian Proton
Satria. Perhaps it was due to a distinct lack of complexity.

Cheers,
Marc (the 87 Celica was pretty good, but wasn't bought new)
Sydney, Oz