[OM] Re: Hanimex lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Hanimex lens
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:04:05 +0800
Hanimex is just a trading company. They were once fairly big in Australia;
offering lenses to those on a strict (read LOW) budget. Lenses were made by
someone else. Hanimex was also into slide viewers, negative sleeves,
developer tongs, yada yada yada. If you value optical quality, look
elsewhere.

K.

On 29/07/07, Lukasz Grabun <lgrabun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> has anyone ever heard anything on Hanimex lens? There's a guy selling few
> items labeled "Hanimex" but I didn't find anything of use on that company.
>
> Anyone?
>
> --
> Łukasz Grabuń
> http://grabun.com/

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox