[OM] Re: Raw File Conversion Revisited

Subject: [OM] Re: Raw File Conversion Revisited
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:11:42 +0200
May I put in a plug for Adobe Lightroom? It deals with my E410 RAW
files beautifully, and gives me an integrated workflow from the
initial import to the final print or web gallery.

I have never even bothered installing any of the software that came
with my digital SLRs, whether Canon or Olympus.

Nathan

On 30-jul-2007, at 10:51, Ian Nichols wrote:

> I've been using Raw Shooter Essentials to process raw files from my
> E-300.  In my haste (!) to get hold of an E-330, I'd forgotten that
> the format has changed a bit, and RSE doesn't understand them.
> Anybody know if there's a patc/upgrade or whatever that will let RSE
> process E-300 raw files?  or another decent, inexpensive option?  Or
> do I have no option but to re-install Olympus Master and use that?

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx