[OM] Re: See y'all later

Subject: [OM] Re: See y'all later
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:32:45 -0300
If it's any where near as hot as it is here, you'd better buy your clams in
the local restaurant, and not be digging them yourself. And you will
definitely need a few pitchers of iced tea or lemonade. Take some pictures
of it all, so you'll remember how hot it really was when next January comes.
Wayne