[OM] An interesting lot for the eBay gambler

Subject: [OM] An interesting lot for the eBay gambler
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:27:06 EDT
290142794824

This is an interesting collection of "stuff" that certainly would be worth
the price and then some if everything was fully functional.   There  are some
little gems in there, other than just the OM stuff. These folks  actually look
like they may not have a clue as to what they are selling (based  on their
other auctions).  Could be a good deal, a great one or one that  you were glad
get out with your skin intact.  If anyone has an  interest in a joint venture
on the package, with you getting the OM stuff  and me taking the rest,
contact me off list with your proposal.    Bill Barber