[OM] Re: Suggestions in the Banff/Jasper area

Subject: [OM] Re: Suggestions in the Banff/Jasper area
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 06:22:00 -0700

I haven't been there since my senior year of high school (a solid
generation ago), but two that particularly stand out in my mind as can't
miss are Moraine Lake and Peyto Lake.  There was a scenic overlook for
Peyto Lake that was a few clicks off the highway, and my mom was chiding
my dad for dragging us into the weeds, but once there, even she was
silenced by the beauty.

I'm working on my wife fairly regularly now to make a road trip...  East
to Glacier and the Tetons, and then due North through the Banff/Jasper
route.

I, for one, am envious of you Bill.  Here's hoping you get great photo
op weather.  And a scarcity of tourists along your way.

In a message dated 7/30/2007 7:56:50 A.M. Central Daylight Time,