[OM] Re: An interesting lot for the eBay gambler

Subject: [OM] Re: An interesting lot for the eBay gambler
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:52:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/2007 8:49:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  no clue on pricing anymore, but it looks like a bellow, slide copier
and  what appears to be a complete T8.

Worth it at this price for someone  that wants to actually use them.

Pricing has headed a little south since you were actively in the  trenches.
I have put a deal together with another list member and we are  making a snipe
run at the package.  We will see . . .   Bill  Barber