[OM] FS Tokina AT-X 100-300mm f4

Subject: [OM] FS Tokina AT-X 100-300mm f4
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:45:55 -0400
Hello all,

Since I now have a 50-200mm DZ for my E-1 I have to let go of some bits that
are not going to get used as much now.

The first up on the block is the Tokina ATX 100-300mm f4 zoom that AG is all
a rave about. My example is in nice condition with a little bit of wear on
the focus ring and on the tripod mount. It comes with a generic rear cap, a
later Tamron center pinch front cap and the metal hood. Optically there are
no issues and the aperture is oil free and snappy. There is a bit of zoom
creep when used at extreme angles but it is otherwise solid. I am asking
$200 for it and pictures are available on request. Paypal is fine for me.
MBG if not totally satisfied.

All enquiries offlist please.

Dan S.