[OM] Re: [WTB]OM-2000

Subject: [OM] Re: [WTB]OM-2000
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:43:48 +0800
Mike,
I'm interested for this model since its multi exposure feature. Some
HK guys "poison" me for multi exposure, especially night scene shots.

I understood it was made by Cosina & non-system body. No TTL is not a
problem to me since normally I shoot with auto flash mode except with
F280.

--
Michael

An Olympus OM system fans