[OM] Re: Picture without a camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture without a camera
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 16:52:50 +1000
The correct answer is -
"Yes of course we can do that but it's a non-standard blue you want
to match that nasty, cheap upholstery which has to be ordered from
Hartley in the UK and then built to special order so it will be a two
month wait for the special glass followed by a two week delay for the
special build and the cost will be approximately four times that of
the one you are looking at. "
'Quick, cheap, good' - you can have any two of the three.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx