[OM] Re: Picture without a camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture without a camera
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 08:10:13 -0500
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> You have underemployed lawyers? Wow. What's the secret? We've got
> about a billion and a half more lawyers than we need, and I would
> like to personally assist the lot of them to become underemployed, if
> not unemployed. Of course I'd rather they not actually own the
> vinyard, but rather toil in it, like mediaeval villeins.

As far as I can tell, we have roughly one lawyer for every 1-1/2 people
in the country.

It's like here in Valpo, where we have one pizza joint for every 10 people.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon