[OM] Re: Lagers - WAS: Picture without a camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Lagers - WAS: Picture without a camera
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:38:42 +1000
I can go into trendy places full of loud twentysomethings (as Wayne
and I accidentally did a weekend or so ago) and they're all drinking
nasty light 'Ice' beers or 'gourmet' imports like Corona (ugh!) - I
suspect that it's not too challenging for the poor little dears and
the girls (of both genders) raised on a diet of bland prefer
something unchallenging. Later they'll switch to cans of pre-mixed
Jim Beam and coke or vodka coolers which are what you drink when you
progress just one tiny step from soda pop.
I have not fallen among barbarians, they have risen around me and
seem to be winning.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx