[OM] Re: [OT] Pantone huey Monitor Calibration Software

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Pantone huey Monitor Calibration Software
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 06:19:38 +0100
I should be interested in that as well, Andrew.  However, for WW, I
am perfectly happy with my Huey and would buy another.  The only
slight snagette is that it works only for a Gamma setting of 2.2;
however, that's probably a problem only for a Mac user.

And you probably need to hit the sack a little earlier, Andrew.
Your  (not you're) spelling goes to cock late at night, it
seems ;-).  See also "non-existant": perhaps God saw you typing and
fiddled with your fingers ...

Chris