[OM] Re: OM-2000 on dabay

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2000 on dabay
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:04:59 -0700
In this general realm, 300135066242 on that site.  Somebody got a
screaming deal here.

Piers Hemy wrote:
> Yes, I think that's right, Wayne.  But he does say it's f/3.5 - I
> reckon 3.6 could be mistaken for 3.5, but 4 is less likely.

"It was fitted with a HOYA UV(0) 52mm in 1999 which has never been off."

It's the Cosina.
> And now that I have seen his other auction, I guess that he switched
> the 35-70 lenses around between the two bodies, with the 35-70/3.5-4.5

> which he more likely bought with the OM2000 ending up with the OM2.

Why would that be? I thought the Cosina made zoom was sold paired with
he Cosina made body. The Oly made 35-70/3.5-4.5 was sold together with
the OM-PC(OM-40) in an earlier pairing.
http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/OMPCbox.jpg

Moose

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com