[OM] Re: Lagers - WAS: Picture without a camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Lagers - WAS: Picture without a camera
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 08:44:52 +0100
* On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 08:55:20PM -0700, Moose said:
> Patrick Moore wrote:
> >
> > Hrm.
> >
> > Odd,  that's what I tend to drink when I'm in a place that does it.   Last
> > night I had Old Peculiar and Golden Sheep (another Black Sheep beer, but a
> > bit lighter ...)  I have some Black Sheep downstairs.
> >
> > One of thhe crap things about drinking in  NI is the lack of good beer.
> > *humpf*
> >
> I was talking to somebody (or was it on this list? Probably both.), who
> said young Dubliners were paying premium prices for US Bud.

It wouldn't surprise me ...  "oooh!  it's from .. erm... somewhere else!
It must be magical and filled with tasty goodness!"   OR something to that
effect.

> Maybe you need to start a brewery!

The thought had crossed my mind.  Though, distillation always appeals that
little bit more ... ;)

p.

--
   |\      _,,,---,,_           Deja Moo - the feeling you've
   /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_        heard this bull before.