[OM] Re: [OT] Configure a new PC - which processor

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Configure a new PC - which processor
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:22:23 -0700
Wayne Harridge wrote:
>> I'll probably find a use about the time it has become obsolete. Lest you
>> think that's old fart luddite talk, our new cell phones are MP3 players as
>> well. They can also download music and video and heaven knows what else. Oh,
>> yeah, they do GPS based navigation too. Nice thingies - and they work fine
>> for phone calls too.
> ...zeiss lens and how many megapixels ?

LOL! That's about the only camera I own that I don't know how to
operate. It says "Mobile Camera 1.3 Mega Pixels", so no Zeiss. I just
tried pushing the button on the side with a camera icon, but nothing
useful seems to have occurred. RTFM?

I took a couple of terrible looking shots with the last phone, then
discovered I couldn't get at them without going through some arcane
process of setting up a web account and paying to send them to the web.
I just forgot about the camera after that.The effort-reward was WAY out
of balance.

This one has a micro SD card (2gb in a package about the size of my
fingernail! and cheap!), so maybe I can get directly at pics on it(?). I
suppose I'll try taking pics with it one day

Moose