[OM] Re: Lagers - WAS: Picture without a camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Lagers - WAS: Picture without a camera
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 11:35:27 +1000
Lethal stuff. I once saw a group of Irish 'navvies' working on the
motorway go around the circuit of every pub in Berwick on Tweed a few
times and then bring a few home - about twenty pints a night as I
recall. Messy. Newcastle Infirmary once had a locally named 'Brown
Ale Ward', I was told.

Olfactory - not bad - but the taste sensation is different. I suspect
that the bottle neck gets the fluid past the front of the mouth too
quickly.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx