[OM] North Cascades

Subject: [OM] North Cascades
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 15:33:38 -0700
My daughter and I just got back from a few days backpacking in the North
Cascades NP. Wing Lake. I know Jim Couch has also been up here. Got to
try out my new E510 w/ 2 lens kit. Liked it well enough but sure not
getting rid of the OM4t and manual Zuikos. Missed the smaller size and
bright viewfinder and the dmax of reala. Plus I missed my wide angle
Zuikos.  Also the 14~42 suffers from much more barrel distortion than
I'm used to. I guess the 18 and 24/2.8 set a pretty high bar.

Here's one I liked. Early AM ice on the lake
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WingLk/450.jpg>

Mike