[OM] Re: [OT] Configure a new PC - which processor

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Configure a new PC - which processor
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 19:49:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/2007 5:22:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

and a  Samsung 226BW  monitor.

C.H. isn't so sure, but  I'm sure liking my 226bw.

I've done enough digging to find out that there are 3 or 4 different  screens
in different examples of this monitor. I'm crossing my fingers I'll get  the
"S" (good) version, but I've found some info and custom color profiles for
some of the lesser versions. Do you know what versions you  and C. H. have?

Greg