[OM] Re: cases for E things

Subject: [OM] Re: cases for E things
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 07:18:04 +0200
I just travelled to Spain with the E410 with the newly acquired 14-54mm
on it. In addition, I brought the 1.4/30mm Sigma for low light, the
100mm Leica Apo Macro for spotting babes on the beach, a spare battery
and some CF cards. Everything fit nicely into my Domke 803 bag, along
with my Palm organizer, passport and a magazine to read on the plane.
This is why I bought the Olympus: in terms of weight and size it takes
me back to my Leica M days.

Nathan

Mike wrote:
> So what case have you found to carry your E thing around? Specifically
> an E510. A little extra room for spare battery etc. a plus.
> I already have a Zing case but it's too long for the standard 14~42
> lens. Thinking of getting a smaller Zing case or also looking at
> something like this:
> <http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=WishList.jsp&A=details&Q=&sku=318815&is=REG>
>
> Mike

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com