[OM] Photos of a theatre renovation - what to charge?

Subject: [OM] Photos of a theatre renovation - what to charge?
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:23:41 -0700 (PDT)
A local university had posted an opportunity on
Craigslist and I responded. Turns out that I did not
get the main gig - shooting the productions and taking
headshots. However, the Director of the Theatre liked
my portfolio. I sold a print and he also asked if I am
interested in shooting their theatre through the
various stages of renovation. I am not sure what to
charge for something like that.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.