[OM] Re: Digital Black and White

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Black and White
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:57:00 +1000
> AG Schnozz wrote:
> In true retrogrouch form, I point you to my blog tonight where I have
> a fresh B&W photograph taken with the Olympus Odyssey OM-1.
>
> http://image66.blogspot.com

Hey, I like that! My city-walks often involve lots of similar,
which I fear may bore a lot of folk (predominantly because I
don't capture combinations and compositions near as well as the
above).

I do like the subtle differences in Moose's interpretation, but
it's also of a subtle enough sort that I wouldn't have seen to
that possibility while enjoying your original.

I too, like the OM1/50mm combination when filming; only subsequent
experience with similar in rangefinder format (Oly 35RC and Yashica
Electro 35GSN) has been more pleasurable with film.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz