[OM] Re: Digital Black and White

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Black and White
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:44:54 -0400
Maybe not.  How about your Epson flatbed?  I think the only limitation
of the flatbed relative to a dedicated film scanner is dynamic range,
especially with MF film where you won't need super high resolution.  So,
can't you do two or three different exposure scans on the flatbed and
combine them in PS to get extended dynamic range?

Chuck Norcutt