[OM] Re: Question about FS postings

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about FS postings
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:20:32 -0400
No apology required from you Piers.  Besides, a poor description masking
a potential bargain fits under the "extremely rare" category in my book.
  And I didn't mean to include your pointers to someone else's bargains
but pointers to one's own listings... unless, of course, they are
exceptional bargains.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt