[OM] FS: Tamron 400/4 adaptall

Subject: [OM] FS: Tamron 400/4 adaptall
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 00:14:03 -0700
My beloved Tamron 400/4 with the matching 1.4x TC in excellent condition for
$1100. Plenty of pics to see the condition for yourself. Glass is very
clean, only a couple flakes inside the lens. I have pics taken wide open
with the 1.4x TC attached, and they are excellent. The lens by itself is
even a little better. I don't beleive you can find a better performing copy
of this lens. Also has super smooth mechanics, and great build. This lens is
hardly ever seen anymore because even Pentax and Minolta digital owners have
caught on to it. I'm offering here first before going to FM and ebay. Sells
on this list with an OM adaptall, not the EOS one in some of the pics. I
also have a hard to find Minolta/Sony adapter if anyone is interested
(additional cost). This lens is a 800/4 on the E-Series!

I have sold many items here, on FM, and ebay. Preference given to US
shipment.

http://www.imaginenature.com/ebay/tamron400/tamron400_1.jpg

http://www.imaginenature.com/ebay/tamron400/tamron400_2.jpg

http://www.imaginenature.com/ebay/tamron400/tamron400_3.jpg