[OM] Re: Question about FS postings

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about FS postings
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 20:57:18 +1000
I tend to find Askey very sound usually but in the case of the M8 and
the Oly E330 for that matter, you find that the reviewing community
is very conservative and has a tendency to be very cautious with
anything that doesn't fit the conventional. You can understand why -
Mike Johnston on 'The Online Photographer' got beaten up over the M8
infrared problem, for instance. Other reviewers who had used Leicas
and other rangefinders before were very positive.
I loved the E330 but it was routinely marked well down for being
different. Very annoying.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx