[OM] Re: clouds lighthouse

Subject: [OM] Re: clouds lighthouse
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 18:05:51 -0300

> Thanks, Moose, I saw that.  But there's nothing of interest there,
> except perhaps the name of the file.
>
> Whereas the caption under the LHS of the photo always says OLYMPUS
> DIGITAL CAMERA, when I am sure that it need not.  When I import
> photos from my E-1 the caption is always the same.  It would be far
> more interesting if there were, for instance, "Peggy's Cove
> Lighthouse" appearing under the image.
>
> Chris

Yes, I'm pretty lazy when it comes to websites. It is the lighthouse at
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada. There were lots of tourists there
yesterday, as there are most every sunny day in the summer, making it
impossible to get a shot without people.

This lighthouse is so overly photographed, I'm sure it is on almost every
calendar and photo book made in Canada. Okay, maybe a little exaggeration.

There was a lady playing an accordion, singing country and western songs,
and just a little ways from the lighthouse, another man playing a guitar and
singing different country and western songs, both with open instrument cases
and a few dollars inside. Well, it's not my favorite kind of music, so at
least I saved a dollar there :-).

http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/3290507#182792924

And scrambling over the rocks were lots of people.

http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/3290507#182792930