[OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?
From: Richard Ociepka <ociepka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:34:17 -0400
There is a Photoshop plugin.
Stair Interpolation Pro, a resize action from Fred Miranda, beats
Genuine Fractals in quality. $24.90
http://www.fredmiranda.com/Interpolation_Plugin/
"If Fred Miranda's Stair Interpolation plugin works as advertised, you
can blow up an image 300% while keeping the quality...that should
mean you can print a good 24x30" print from a 2 MP camera."

Qimage that Moose suggests also looks very interesting.

Dick