[OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 12:20:20 -0700
I sort of incline to the philosophy that if you can't see the
difference or if you can see the difference, but can't tell which is
better, it is not significant.

When I saw this comparison of Smart Scale, Genuine Fractals, Adobe
bicubic all at once and in 10 percent increments a couple of years
ago, I stopped worrying about it. No free lunch whatever you use.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/software/smartscale.shtml

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA