[OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:02:03 +0100
In general, Winsor, I think I agree with you.  I have been using GF for a
couple of years now, pretty well satisfied with its performance - you can
up-res an image without it becoming obvious.  However, in the past couple of
months I was persuaded to take another look at SizeFixer from Fixerlabs,
pr5obably by a significant price drop, together with a further discount for
competitive upgrade from GF (to qualify for which you need to  state that
you use GF).

I was astounded at the detail which SizeFixer could extract from a
piddling-little image.  If detail is what yoy want, look no further.  On the
other hand, if your image does not contain detail, I suspect that GF is
preferable for an artful result.

Only after I had pulled the trigger did I realize that SizeFixer is a
British product.

--
Piers