[OM] FS Come on down, lets make a deal . . .

Subject: [OM] FS Come on down, lets make a deal . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:12:42 EDT
I have some real basic items that I'd like to send to a new  home so the
package is going to be priced to make it a great deal for  somebody.  First the
price, $35, which includes postage in the  USA. So that means you send me $35
and I send you a package which will  include at least the items listed and
probably a bit more.  After  postage and packaging, my net is somewhere around
$20-$25.  I good  deal for both of us, because I don't have to move it when I
move
or list it on  eBay.

Olympus OM G with a properly working meter, optional finger grip, 50mm  f1.8
MIJ.  Lens has slow blades, and one black spec inside the lens,  with
otherwise flawless glass. Front lens cover.  Camera and lens appear to  have
extremely
light wear/use. Mint OM G instruction manual.

24-43mm f3.5-4.5 Macro Osawa MC lens.  Instructions. Macro goes to  1/3.
Looks to have hardly been used.  Very useable with slight  haze on one interior
element.

80-205mm f4.5 Auto Promaster MC. Essentially no signs of use. Everything
clean and fully functional.

I'll throw in some other choice items which you may or may not be able to
use and I won't have to pack, move or store them if they are at your  house.

If you just need a spare body, this is a good deal.  If you just need  a
spare kit, this is a good deal.

Sorry, no pictures on this one. This gear looks 90 to 100% of new.

You will not be disappointed.

Off list, please.  Bill Barber