[OM] Re: Help getting ICC profile installed to print e-1 images

Subject: [OM] Re: Help getting ICC profile installed to print e-1 images
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:59:18 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/2007 8:45:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

Alternatively to all the above, email the zipfile to me, I will do  the
necessary to extract the ICC file, and I will either email it back, or  put
it up on a webpage where you can pick it  up.

OK, lets give this a try and thank you in advance.  I have the pdf  file
printed, it is just the icc profile that I can't get sorted out and  installed.

Bill Barber

-- Type: application/zip
-- File: SmoothPearl_EP3800.zip