[OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:26:03 -0400
Thanks, but I've never considered coming anywhere near a spreadsheet
program as even remotely approaching pleasure.  :-)

As to a Mac version someone must have a 6502 emulator.  For that matter
can't the new Macs run a DOS emulator using 8086 code on their Intel
processors?  Seems like it should be a snap.

Chuck Norcutt