[OM] BLM Battery Covers

Subject: [OM] BLM Battery Covers
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:05:12 -0400
Hey all,

Some while back (several months, maybe years...) I recall someone asking
about replacement covers for BLM-1 batteries. At the time the best
suggestion was to call Olympus and see if they had any. Well I found myself
wanting a couple extra since I added a battery to my stash with the E-1 from
Craigslist; so I popped onto Google and found:

http://www.greenbatteries.com/303-0210601351.html

I will be probably be ordering at least 4 myself to cover all the cells I
currently own and probably other stuff too once I delve into the site.

Hope this helps someone, Dan S.