[OM] Re: Southern Coyote Buttes

Subject: [OM] Re: Southern Coyote Buttes
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:47:33 -0500
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:24:30 EDT, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Where you been,Bean?  Spending too much time in the cotton patch or
>politicking?  Bill Barber

Plenty of both, and precious little time shooting. I have been working with my
wife on an interesting project though - she's a textile artist and attended a
workshop this summer (shakerag.org) on
combining photography and textile arts. Nothing finished to show yet, but I
hope we have a few interesting things to show next Spring.

Next year certainly looks promising on the political front. At the state and
national level, it seems that every office that could be up for grabs is, and
there are very few instances of clear consensus even
within the parties. Big fun for political junkies. Maybe I'll be better this
time around about shooting the story instead of being the story.

BB

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company