[OM] Re: HDR? [was] Digital Black and White

Subject: [OM] Re: HDR? [was] Digital Black and White
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:17:11 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Thanks.  That was clearly a lot of work.

You are very welcome. I seem to get a kick out of being able to
elucidate techie/obscure stuff, sort of like Dr. Flash. I hope it helped.

Also, it was less gratuitous work than you might think. I am in the
process of working with images from that trip , so I would have done
this one anyway. And having done it once, ACRS remembers the settings I
used, so when you asked for details, I could just copy them into an e-mail.

As to the Actions to show highlight/shadow clipping, I'm very glad I
have them in my toolbox now. I've used them on another image already. So
you did me a favor with your query about that. If you, or anyone else,
want copies, let me know.

I also find that going through something to explain/illustrate it
usually clarifies my own understanding - not a bad thing.

Moose