[OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:37:53 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Thanks, but I've never considered coming anywhere near a spreadsheet
> program as even remotely approaching pleasure.  :-)

It's the pleasure/pain principle.

Some of the ones Accounting created were more like entering an alternate
reality.

I should talk. I saved my employment bacon once by creating what
amounted to a multi table normalized database application in Excel. What
a strange creation that was! Once I'd insulated myself from the "Boss
from Hell" with that spreadsheet, I was able to convert to a real
database system (NOT Access.). And the darn thing is still providing me
with some income a couple of decades later. I'll be billing another
$4,000 for some work over the last couple of weeks.

Moose