[OM] Re: [OT] The pale general

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The pale general
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 05:52:15 +0100
Looks good to me, Chuck: Safari, Camino (Mozilla) and Opera.  In fact
the colours are identical between the rendering in each browser.

I find that IE on Windoze mucks up my colours sometimes.  It's very
annoying, but then IE annoys me for many other reasons; I have
finally deleted the blasted thing.

Chris