[OM] Re: [OT] The pale general

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The pale general
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:20:54 -0500
On 8/13/07, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My question is:  What's going on here?  Are the browsers not using my
> custom, colorimeter built ICC profile?  If so, how do I fix it.  Come to
> think of it maybe he looks healthy pink on your browsers... or maybe not.

I'll add a "me too."  Skin tone appears to be fine in Safari on my
WinXP machine.  Not so good with Firefox.  I have adopted Safari as my
preferred "photo browser" for this reason.  I don't like to have to
convert the profile in my web images from AdobeRGB to sRGB, so Safari
is easiest for viewing images and having them look something akin to
what I was working on in PS.

That said, I don't think the general looks bad in Firefox, just better
and doubtless more as you intended in Safari.

Joel W.