[OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using Geniune Fractals?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:48:12 -0400
The Apollo emulator caught my attention.  If this is what you're talking
about <http://www.ibiblio.org/apollo/> one of my former employees, Hugh
Blair-Smith, one of the original programmers, is specially mentioned
there in the acknowledgements for his assistance on the emulator
project.  But Hugh worked for me when we were both at Programart (RIP)
in Cambridge, Mass. (working on mainframe performance measurement) and I
had nothing to do with Apollo... but I've heard a lot about it over the
12 years we've known each other.

Chuck Norcutt