[OM] Re: BLM Battery Covers

Subject: [OM] Re: BLM Battery Covers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:02:25 -0400
Great idea.  I should have thought of that myself since I've already
been taught a similar trick of turning AA's one way or the other in
their plastic carry case depending on charged or discharged.

On a similar note a friend has a CF card wallet with pockets on two
sides.  Freshly formatted cards go in one side and used cards go in the
other.  I mark my CF cards sequentially within capacity.  For example, I
have three 2GB CF cards marked 2-A, 2-B and 2-C.  I try to use them in
sequential order which also helps to keep things a bit better organized.
  But they're seeing less use these days since I got the 8-A.

Chuck Norcutt