[OM] What happened?

Subject: [OM] What happened?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 06:40:04 -0400
This is a blind message to the list, as I have not received any
postings for about 24 hours. I also tried resubscribing, recalling
that once before the software was offended by my posts and
arbitrarilty kicked me off the list. No response to my resubscribe
request, either. So this is going out sightless in hopes the list
still is well, if my ability to read it isn't. Anyone with a notion
to may shoot me a quick note off list that the blind inquiry got
through. If no one responds, I'll assume it didn't and go from there.
Thanx!

--Bob Whitmire
bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx