[OM] Re: OT, Suitable backpack for airlines?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, Suitable backpack for airlines?
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:12:10 -0700 (PDT)
Think Tank's airport is made for travel.

I really like Lowepro. The Mini-trekker Classic that I
have is a reasonably priced and roomy bag.

I dont think you can really go wrong with any decent
photo backpack (Lowepro, Tamrac, etc).

BTW I also fanged a Lowepro Stealth Reporter 300aw off
Eekbay. The seller couldnt readily find the model #
and listed just as a Lowepro "Professional" camera
bag.

As a side note - backpacks are not allowed in many
venues - so a shoulder/hip bag seems to be one of
those "must have" things.

> > Winsor Crosby wrote:
> >> Think Tank seems to be the hot new bag,
> especially the Airport
> >> Antidote model which fits in overhead
> compartments on smaller
> >> regional airplanes as well. It is supposed to
> carry well. Article here:
> >>
> >> http://bythom.com/bags.htm
> >>
> > Nice link, thanks!
> >
> > I don't know about UK availability/price, but the
> Canyon 200 backpack is
> > WAY cheaper than the TT Airport Antidote. $38.83
> including shipping from
> > Amazon.
> >
> ><big snip>
> >
> > Still happy with mine.