[OM] Some one may want to chase this auction just for the lens.

Subject: [OM] Some one may want to chase this auction just for the lens.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:07:02 EDT
I couldn't resist bidding on this auction and its Tampron lens, given that
you don't see these lenses often.  If the Tamprons are as good as the  Tamrons,
this could be a buy.

Seriously, the 90mm f2.5 first version lens is one any serious OM kit  should
have, unless you have the Zuiko 90mm f2.  Some have been known to  have both.
 I was using my Tamron 90mm f2.5 on me e-1 the other day and I'm  here to
tell you 180mm f2.5 macro ain't such a bad deal.  Sure, there are  those who
might say it isn't really 180mm, but for the rest of us, we can go  along our
merry way enjoying it.

This particular lens seems to have the elusive proper hood. Given that it  is
packaged with a not much sought after camera, a good deal might occur. eBay
number  290150945027.

<[B^)  Bill Barber