[OM] Re: BLM Battery Covers

Subject: [OM] Re: BLM Battery Covers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 18:27:39 -0400
And the small amount of semi-permanent memory required could be handled
by a tiny flash memory chip.  No power required except when reading or
writing.  Less likely these days I think but the memory  could even be
part of the clock circuit.

I still think it's probably electrically dead except for the clock when
the power switch is off and the door isn't being diddled.  Basically, no
reason for it to be otherwise.

Chuck Norcutt