[OM] Re: Zuiko 24/3.5 Shift - Suspicious auction

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 24/3.5 Shift - Suspicious auction
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:28:33 +1000

Well this is an extract of one of the first messages I received this
morning:

"The following is a notice from e#Bay Trust & Safety regarding:

Item Number - 160148476769

Item Title - Olympus 24mm f3.5 Zuiko Shift Lens Nikon Mount RARE

Our records show that you were a bidder or buyer of one or more of this
seller's items. We recently removed this seller's active listings and
suspended the seller's trading privileges. Due to privacy concerns we cannot
share further details about this seller."

...Wayne