[OM] Re: Maine Clouds - 8

Subject: [OM] Re: Maine Clouds - 8
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:19:02 -0300

> Sometimes, Maine clouds are lighthearted, even fanciful.
>

> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Maine%20Clouds&image=CRW_1922n.jpg>
>
> Moose

We have a fellow who goes on the trips to Bolivia with us, who constantly
sees some sort of animal or people or bird shape in clouds, rocks, etc. I
guess my imagination isn't so good, as I can rarely see them, even after
they are pointed out. I see this dragon pic was taken at Owl's Head. So does
the area really look like an owl's head?

wayne (who could see the old man of the mountain in NH, before he fell off)