[OM] Re: Updated firmware for E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Updated firmware for E-410 and E-510
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:37:04 -0700
> From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I have never used any of
> the software that came with my digital cameras, nor have I ever
> connected any camera to the computer... I guess I will just have to
> bite the bullet on this one, if I want the new firmware.

I'll bet you can go back to the store where you bought it and they'll
update it for you.

You did buy it at a store, didn't you?

:::: You're saying we should use nuclear fusion to desalinate sea
water and deliver it to cropland? It's already been done -- it's
called "rain". ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::