[OM] Re: OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]
From: Richard <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:59:10 -0700
Something screws up the URL, at least on Eudora, this works for me:
http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=MossBraeP116laz.jpg
Looks nice! I think it definitely works for this photo

I love panoramic, especially the XPan kind. Here are some from the
Taiko Conference last weekend:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3241

At 07:44 PM 8/19/2007, Moose wrote:

><%3Chttp://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=MossBraeP116laz.jpg%3E>
>
>I have very ambivalent feelings about panoramas. Neat idea and does the
>otherwise impossible without specialized cameras with motorized lenses.
>But how to display them? On the web, either so small vertically as to
>lose all sense of scale and detail or viewed a bit at a time by scrolling.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)