[OM] Re: OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:08:57 -0400
'Tis lovely.  I'm glad you're not so ambivalent about panos as to not
have posted this.  I'd love to see a big print.  I think my last attempt
at a pano may be a bust.  I was shooting at about 135mm and (for reasons
unknown to me since I was on a tripod) I was shooting at f/5.6 and
probably should have been at f/11-16.  Right side foreground is soft due
to insufficient DOF.  Haven't decided if it's recoverable or not.  Maybe
if I chop off one side.  We'll see.

Chuck Norcutt